Marmalate from the seedbank Delicious Seeds is the result of the crossing between its mother Lavender of indica character, with a Critical Mass male from Mr. Nice. The result is this strain with a growing more typical of sativa-dominant hybrid, but which actually consists of a 30% sativa and 70% Indica genetics, even so, this strain will have a fast flowering.
At the beginning of flowering it also behaves in a more sativa way creating many eyes that full of buds. The leaves that surround them are bluish color, and with a resin in which we can distinguish nuances of both Critical and Lavender. Its organoleptic properties denote tones of sweet fruits.
It has a very interesting and complex flavour that certainly will not leave us indifferent, with high THC levels of 21%.
Marmalate from Delicious Seeds properties
- Genetics: Critical Mass x Lavender
- Indoor Yield: 350-500 gr/m2
- Outdoor yield: 400-600 gr per plant
- THC content: 21%
- Harvest Indoor: 50-55 days (flowering)
- Outdoor harvest: October
- 1 prize Outdoor 2013 MF Association Cup
- 2 prize Indoor 2013 Txapelketa Cup
- 3 prize BHO THC 2014 Valencia
- 1 prize Outdoor 2014 San Canuto Cup Fuerteventura
- 3 prize 2014 Verde Natura pro Cup Cannarias