Ripper Seeds presents in Alchimiaweb its own version of the Sour Diesel, the Sour Ripper, created to offer a flavourful, potent and productive cannabis strain from one of the American classics.
Ripper has worked for a long time before achieving this new Sour Diesel, which has been selected to improve the yields of the original SD.
It is a 60% Sativa / 40% Índica hybrid with Sativa structure (few leaves and long internodal distance), very easy to trim once harvested.
The buds are compact and resinous, with huge calyxes. It is ready in 65-70 days, with average-high yields.
The scent is sour and citric, with fuel notes, very dense and complex. The effect is stimulant and psychoactive, with a very pleasant body relaxing feeling.
Sour Ripper from Ripper Seeds features:
- Genetics: Sour Diesel
- Feminised cannabis strain
- 60% Sativa / 40% Índica
- Indoor flowering: 65-70 days
- Outdoor harvest: Late October
- Yield: Average-high
- 1st prize for Best Sativa at 2014 Expogrow
- 2nd prize for Best Sativa at 2015 Expogrow
- 2nd prize for Best Concentrate at 2015 Cannabis Champions Cup