Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version is the early version of the strain Sweet Cheese from Sweet Seeds.
Contrary to automatic strains, these Fast Version were crossed only once with cannabis auto-flowering genetics, in order to reduce their flowering times preserving most of the traits of the classic strains.
Thus, this plant will produce large buds, thick and resin coated, preserving the organoleptic properties of Sweet Cheese: a musty cheese and peppery odor, very complex and typical of the Cheese family.
Its growth will be strong thanks to its hybrid vigor and to its homogeneous offspring, making Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version an easy to grow plant, which could be harvested in 8 weeks of flowering in indoor growing, and at the end of September outdoors .
Features of Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version from Sweet Seeds:
- Genetics: Sweet Cheese X Auto of 3rd Generation
- Indica-Sativa: 40% Indica - 60% Sativa
- Flowering indoor: 8 weeks
- Flowering outdoor: End of September
- Indoor yield: 400-600 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 400-800 gr / plant
- THC level: Medium
- CBD level: Medium