Ortega Marijuana is a cannabis strain whose genetics has a 100% Northern Lights base.
To create the Breeder Shantibaba used an old seed packet of Neville which he kept since 1987. Based on these same seeds Neville had developed several lineages of NL#1 and # 5.
The Breeder Steve from Spice of Life Seeds had also made a selection of the package and found a great female.
Ortega is a stable strain, whose plants with christmas tree structure, have a flowering period between 6 and 8 weeks, with dense buds and strong flavours of berries and wildberries.
This strain has an excellent therapeutic potential, particularly suitable to reduce muscle tension, stimulate the appetite and help you fall asleep ... It may can be up to narcotic depending on the moment of the day it is consumed.
It is very hard to find something negative of Ortega Marijuana. This strain is ideal for exploring the catalog of Mr. Nice Seeds.
It is easy to grow but for move it ahead with good expectations it should receive its joust dose of fertiliser. When you have chosen a female you can't stop growing or smoking it.
Features of Ortega from Mr. Nice Seeds:
- Hybrid: 100% Afghan (Northern Lights # 1 X Northern Lights # 5)
- Regular seeds
- Breeder: Neville and Shantibaba
- Growth method: Soil or hydroponics, indoor, outdoor, greenhouse
- Yield: With its Afghan origins it can get between 500 and 750g per square meter of crop
- Flowering time on indoor 6-8 weeks
- Harvest time on outdoor: in the Northern Hemisphere, most of the plants are harvested between 10 and 20 October, some a little sooner. In the southern hemisphere the plants will be ready in March / April.