Alchimia presents MedicalNets rosin bags, filters intended to resist both pressure and temperatures applied during rosin extractions performed with a press. This product is now available in our accessories catalogue at Alchimiaweb.
MedicalNets, filters for rosin
MedicalNets features these 7cm x 10cm bags which can contain 10-20g of pressed buds. MedicalNets rosin bags ensure very clean extractions.
These bags are used to press the cannabis buds in a rosin press, separating the plant remains from the resin. Thanks to the filter quality provided by these rosin bags, we benefit from their good resistance to high pressure and high temperatures.
MedicalNets rosin bags, available in 4 different microns to suit all needs.
- 25 microns: Used in extraction using high quality Bubble Hash, Ice-O-Lator or DrySift. The bags are also used for a second rosin press to produce Sauce and Diamond.
- 45 microns: Used for maximum purity in the flowers. Can also be used with Ice-O-Lator or DrySift.
- 73 microns: Used in flower extractions with a high quality result.
- 220 microns: Used in less quality extractions, with manicure or flowers.
MedicalNets Rosin Press Filter Bags info:
- 5 bags for Rosin
- Size: 7cm x 10cm
- Different microns: 25, 45, 73 and 220 µm
- Heat resistant: 225ºC
- Great durability