3 + 1 Seeds
Bluecrown Passionflower also called Common Passion Flower is a beautiful climbing plant, excellent for covering walls, fences, pergolas and columns. A leafy plant with green penta-lobed leaves and amazing single flowers of about 8 cm in diameter.
To sow in spring and summer in bedding or seedbed. Transplant when the plants are about 15 cm high, leaving 80cm between plants.
Place close to a wall or fence in sunlight. Can be grown indoors as long as it has plenty of light. It prefers humid soils or substrates. Water frequently during the growing and flowering period. Very rapid growth, flowering in summer and autumn.
Batlle - Common Passion Flower - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sowing in bedding or seedbed in spring and summer
- Transplant when the plant reaches 15cm in size
- Excellent plant for covering walls, fences, pergolas and columns
- Indoor cultivation in well-lit rooms
- The sachet contains 0.6g of seeds