Tarragon is an annual plant that grows up to 70 cm. It offers an intense aniseed aroma and it is used as a seasoning in cooking. Nutritionally it has a high Vitamin A and C content.
This aromatic plant, when taken as an infusion, has several beneficial properties for the health - among them digestive and carminative properties.
Tarragon cultivation is not complicated, but it should be noted that it prefers well-drained soils and good sun exposure. It requires moderate watering, increasing the frequency in summer.
Batlle Tarragon sowing and characteristics:
- Direct sowing in spring and early summer
- Cultivation frame 50 x 50 cm
- Sun exposure
- The growing soil should be well drained
- Harvest after 70 days
- High Vitamin A and C content
- Digestive and carminative properties
- Sachet: 0.7 g of seeds