Lumatek present their 250w electronic ballast for Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium lamps, featuring adjustable output and a Super Lumens setting, which boosts output by 10% in 250w lamps.
The smallest electronic ballast in the Lumatek range, designed for reduced grow spaces, it is ideal for keeping mother plants, rooting cuttings or propagating seedlings.
Built to a high specification, this Lumatek electronic ballast is lightweight and has many features including rapid start-up, silent operation and safety circuits to prevent overload and lead to a longer bulb life.
Lumatek 250w Electronic Ballast info:
- For 150w, 175w or 250w lamps
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium
- Voltage: 240v 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.20A
- Input power: 265w
- Output power: 250w
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175-275v
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CFF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: High
- Environmental temperature operation range: -25ºc to 50ºc
- Enclosure temperature rise: 25ºc/77ºf
- Environmental humidity operation range: 0-90% non-condensing
- Enclosure protection: IP23