- 6 seeds (Out of stock)49.50€
Dinafem presents their new CBD-rich version of the renowned Cheese genetics, already available in Alchimiaweb's catalogue of feminized seeds.
Developed by crossing the Cheese with a CBD strain, the Cheese CBD keeps the best traits of the original Cheese but with all the benefits of CBD.
It grows balanced, with thin and symmetric branches. It yields up to 500gr/m2 indoors, around 1000gr/plant when planted outside.
Its scent is very intense, skunky and floral, so using odour control systems is highly recommended.
The effect is pleasant and relaxing, without any kind of paranoia or anxiety.
Cheese CBD from Dinafem features:
- Genetics: Cheese x CBD strain
- Type: Feminized seeds
- Indoor flowering: 50-60 days
- Outdoor harvest: early October
- Indoor yield: up to 500gr/m2
- Outdoor yield: up to 1000gr/plant
- 1:1 THC:CBD ratio
- THC: 7%
- CBD: 8%