Gnomo, from the Kannabia seed bank, is the second automatic plant from Kannabia. It is a cross between a variety of different genetic backgrounds such as marijuana Mataró Blue, White Domina and Rudelaris.
We have worked with this automatic seed consciousness based on the Flash array. It has a greater psychoactive effect that seeks genes from the Blue family giving increased production.
During its growth we can see its great vigor and can observe plants with a height that can vary between 25 cm to 80 cm.
When flowering we can see a bluish, genetic inheritance of Mataro Blue, with flowers containing an acidic fruit flavored high psychoactivity, causing a strong effect.
Features Kannabia Gnome
- Genetics: Mataro Blue x Black Domina x Rudelaris
- Flowering indoor: 60-65 days.
- Flowering outdoor: March to August
- Interior Production: up to 35 grams per plant
- Foreign Production: 25-45 gr per plant
- THC level: 20%