- 5 seeds 40.00€
Lycopersicon escultentum sp.
Black Charcoal Tomato, very early tomato variety that produces medium-sized, flattened fruits. The skin is very thin and the flesh is dark in colour. Fruity flavour, very juicy tomatoes.
On hot summer days, the fruits can tear, but as soon as the temperature drops, the defect disappears.
Les Refardes - Black Charcoal Tomato - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sowing in seedbeds in spring
- Transplant when frost-free, leaving 70cm between plants
- Sachet: Approximately 60 seeds
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organic production
- Origin: Pere Pinyol, Mora la Nova
- Place and production year: Les Refardes, Mura (Bages) 2016