Giant Dahlia Zinnia is a rustic annual plant, used to compose flowerbeds and banks. Also used as a cut flower for bouquets.
Direct sowing or seedbed sowing in spring. Transplant when the plant measures 12cm, leaving a distance of 30cm between plants. Plant of easy cultivation, only requires soils or well-fertilised substrates and frequent irrigations. It is sensitive to the drought. Flowering in summer and autumn.
Batlle - Giant Dahlia Zinnia - Sowing and characteristics:
- Direct sowing or in seedbed in spring
- Transplant when the plant is 12cm
- Leave a distance of 30cm between plants
- Plant used in the composition of flowerbeds and borders
- Good for cut flowers
- The sachet contains 5g of seeds