5 seeds + 1 free Clipper
Plush Berry from TGA MzJill Genetics is the first strain of the Kush family proposed by TGA.
Although this plant has a very characteristic flowering showing pink and magenta hues, this was not the reason for its selection, but its taste and smell. Black Cherry Soda gives it a powerful blackberry aroma and flavor; TGA's goal with this new Kush hybrid was to use this very characteristic variety of terpenes and combine it with Space Queen to give a more strong effect and a better production of trichomes.
Known as Pink Lady during the testing phase, this new Kush strain is now called PlushBerry; it has an outstanding intense blackberry flavor, and a thick layer of resin covering its flowers and leafs. The coloration is produced in most plants and gives the crop an attractive red touch, even though it is its aroma what makes this crossing unique. One of the best terpene profiles of the cannabis world.
Plushberry - TGA MzJill Genetics features:
- Genetics: Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen
- Phenotypes: two major phenotypes are highlighted, the smallest of a deep pink, the favorite of Subcool. The other Indian phenotype, longer, offers a very important higher production.
- Size: Very big when not pruned and grown from seeds, but smaller when grown from cuttings.
- Performance: Average yield, but with lots of resin in the leafs, perfect for a top quality hashish.
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Best growing method: It is recommended to cut the apex, so that it grows like a bush.
- Flowering period: 55 to 65 days.
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica.
- Hybrid: Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen
- Effect: Relax and rest your mind, a good remedy against stress.
- Taste: Blackberry jam, raspberry, or a packet of 'Life Savers' candies, with strong fruity and organic hints.
- The plant with the best smell that breeder Subcool has ever grown as an all-time lover of marijuana, in his own words.