No Name from Medical Seeds, is a wonderful mostly Indica marijuana plant, resulting from the cross between Cheese and Sensi Star.
No Name grows with the typical Sativa pattern, although it blooms fast and is usually ready to harvest after just 55-60 days of flowering.
In regard with taste, the characteristic and unique flavor of the Cheese is nuanced with liquorice undertones.
The effect of No Name is highly cerebral, followed by a great feeling of physical relaxation, nearly sedative.
No Name won the 1st Prize at the 2009 Malaga Cannabis Cup, Bio category.
No Name from Medical Seeds features:
- Genetics: Cheese x Sensi Star
- Type: Feminized seeds
- 80% Indica - 20% Sativa hybrid
- Recommended growth period indoors: 3-4 weeks
- Indoor flowering: 55-60 days
- Indoor yield: Up to 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: Early October
- Outdoor yield: Medium / High
- Outdoor height: Up to 2 meters
- THC: 15-20%
- CBD: High