- 6 seeds (Out of stock)49.50€
Terralba presents a way to activate your soil sustainably by using biochar + compost (micro-organism), an organic product that can be used as a mixture during substrate preparation by spreading it or combined with the compost tea kit 11L, now available in our organic cultivation material catalogue at Alchimiaweb.
Vegetal biochar is an organic amendment with high cationic exchange capacity (CEC) ideal for organic soil activation. It can be used in different soils being particularly effective in poor, difficult and acidic substrates.
Biochar + compost: soil activation
The charcoal it contains is extremely porous, able to absorb up to 5 times its weight in water, storing all nutrients to redistribute them to the plant.
Biochar helps to structure and activate the soil, promoting micro-organisms development.
The charcoal is enriched and biologically activated with micro-organisms enabling a rapid and effective amendment action on the soil.
- Spreading and superficial burial (5cm)
- Gardening: 500g to 1000g per m2
- Arboriculture: 500g per m2
- Mixture: 500g per 10 litres of soil or compost
- Compost tea dose: 50g per litres
- Recommended use: do not ingest. Wash and dry hands after use.
- Charcoal: 31%
- Organic matter: 33%
- Dry matter: 75%
- C/N: 17
- PH: 7.2
- Nitrogen (N): 2.1% of which 1.2% organic nitrogen
- Phosphorus (P205): 0.74%
- Potassium (K20): 1.18%
- Calcium (Ca): 6.8%
- Magnesium (MgO): 0.65%
- NPK: 2.1-0.74-1.18
Can be used in Organic Farming CE834 / 2007. NFU 44-051.