Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
BioTabs Starter Pack
Biotabs Starter Kit allows you to grow from 5 to 10 cannabis plants, depending on the volume of the pots. This kit includes:
- 25 gr of Bactrex
- 50 gr of Mycotrex
- 10 Biotabs tablets
- 250 ml of Orgatrex liquid fertilizer
- 250 gr of Startrex
Recommended for slightly enriched soils like Light Mix . If used with richer soil, we recommend using a soil that contains organic nutrients (bio).
Biotabs products do not contain pathogens or genetically modified organisms and are allowed for organic farming by 834/2007 Directive (EC), being safe for the environment.
Use of Biotabs Starter Pack:
* For seedlings or cuttings:
1) Add 25 grams (two eatspoons) of STARTREX per 5L of substrate.
2) Add 3 grams (three teaspoons) of MYCOTREX for seedlings or cuttings.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Make a hole in each pot to accommodate the seedlings or cuttings, and spread 2 grams of MYCOTREX per plant.
5) Plant you cutting or seedling.
6)Use 1 biotab for a 5L container, 2 for a 10L, 3 for a 20L and 5 Biotabs for 50L containers. Bury these tablets 5cm deep in the soil.
7) Water the pot with 1 gram (one teaspoon) of BACTREX per liter of water.
- The first 4 weeks give tap water only.
- Fifth week of cultivation: Dilute 20 ml of ORGATREX fertilizer and 1 gram of BACTREX in 500 ml of water. Use 500 ml of this nutrient solution per plant, only one time.
- From the sixth week until the harvest: Give tap water only. If at any time you feel that the plants could consume more nutrients, use a solution of 5 ml of Orgatrex per liter of water.
With Biotabs tablets is very important to use the right size pots: we recommend using 7 or 11L pots for small plants and 20 to 50L for larger ones.
We can see that it will not be necessary to adjust PH and EC with this method of organic fertilization.
* Reusing Potting Soil:
When using Biotabs productys it is not necessary to throw the soil away after a single use, it can be reused many times.
Remove the plant stem, leaving the roots, and remove the first layer of 5 cm of soil and replace it with new soil enriched with 25 gr of Startrex and 3 grams of Mycotrex per seedling or cutting.
Make sure that the substrate is not completely dry between two plantings. Leave the soil in the pot or container if you are going to reuse it. Do not mix it in, otherwise it may damage the soil microbial life.
You can reuse again the soil several times if these instructions are followed.
|54.00€||Add to cart|